Clean and Fresh Restoration, Inc.





Telephone Today!

(262) 632-9300

Racine

(262) 658-1808

Kenosha





Clean and Fresh Restoration, Inc. is proud to offer the following mold remediation services:

  • • Hepa vacuum studs, drywall, floors, etc.
  • • Use air scrubbers to extract mold spores out of air space
  • • Antimicrobial treatment to kill remaining mold spores not vacuumed
  • • Replacement of wood or drywall if needed
  • • Wall scrubbing - sealing and painting as needed before any necessary rebuiding
  • • Containment to damaged area is always critical


Elevated levels of airborne mold from an indoor mold source can have adverse health effects on individuals to varying degrees. Infants, children, the elderly and those with a weakened immune system are more vilnerable.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) the following effects are well documented in humans regarding exposire to mold and mycotoxins: Allergic reactions such as sneezing, runny nose, skin rashes, asthma, Hypersensitivity Pneumonotis and other immunologic effects.
Some of the most adverse health effects from long-term exposure to mold and mycotoxins can include chronic liver damage, central nervous system damage, and liver and lung cancer. It has been proven that humans and animals should avoid unsafe levels of mold and mycotoxins in the indoor environment.



The presence of certain mold and mold spores in a home or building can result in mild to severe health effects in humans and can cause structural damage to the dwelling itself. Some of the effects are (but not limited to): Asthma, allergy symptoms, watery/itchy eyes, sneezing, wheezing, difficulty breathing, sinus congestion, blurry vision, sore throat, dry cough, aches and pains, skin irritation and rashes, bleeding of the lungs, headaches, memory loss, central nervous system damage, kidney damage and cancer. As humans vary greatly in their chemical makeup, so do their reactions to mold exposure. For some people, a small amount of mold spores can cause ill effects. For others, it may take many more. Autoimmune systems of individuals will determine the extent of their reactions and symptoms. Governmental agencies (federal and state) provide exposure limits or "safe levels" for mold exposure. Those at greater risk are infants and children, the elderly and people with a weakened immune system from illness or those who take immune suppressive medications. It has been documented that chronic exposure to certain types of molds and mycotoxins can weaken the immune system of otherwise healthy individuals allowing for opportunistic disease.







Please call
(262) 632-9300
and schedule an appointment today!